1. The lessee shall be fully responsible for the bicycle and any other equipment given with it (e.g. lock, helmet, basket or any other item in accordance with the rental conditions).
2. The lessee is obliged to compensate in full the value of any object belonging to the rental company of the bicycle in case of theft, loss or damage.
3. The lessee bears full responsibility and assumes any risk arising from riding the bicycle and agrees to never blame the lessor company, the owners, employees for any loss, damage, injury or death or anything else that arises as a result of the rental of a bicycle.
4. It is very important for the tenant to check the bike and report any damage already on it in order to avoid charging damage from a previous rental. The lessee must sign on receipt and return of the bicycle a document of any existing damage.
5. The lessee is entitled to return the bicycle before the end of the agreed rental period provided that he / she has fulfilled all his / her obligations under this contract.
6. If the bike is damaged, do not abandon it. Call us immediately or send a message with your current location directly on our WhatsApp or Viber. In case of theft of the bicycle the only person responsible is the lessee.
7. The lessee is obliged to return the bicycle in the same condition in which it was received.
8. In order to complete the reservation of the bicycle, a deposit equal to the cost of 1 day of rent is required. In case of cancellation of the reservation any deposit is non-refundable.
9. All prices include VAT as determined by the state.
10. It is strictly forbidden for the vehicle to leave the area of Chania.
11. A single day rental is from 09:00 AM until 21:00 PM.