1. The lessee must have a minimum age of 21 years and hold a driving license issued at least 1 year in advance for all categories of vehicles.
2. To have a Greek, European (for EU countries) or International (for non-EU countries) driving license.
3. The lessee shall be responsible for the payment of fines which may result from any traffic violations during the rental period of the vehicle.
4. When returning the vehicle, the fuel level should be at the same level as when the vehicle was picked up. Otherwise, the lessee is charged for the consumed fuels as well as for their supply with a charge that depends on the current price of the fuel.
5. Upon receipt of the vehicle, the lessee will be given the rental contract which he must read and, as long as he/she agrees, to sign.
6. It is very important when picking up the vehicle that the lessee inspects the vehicle and report any damage already present to it in order to avoid being charged for damage from a previous rental. The lessee must sign upon receipt and return of the vehicle a relevant proof document for any existing damage to the vehicle.
7. The insurance of the vehicle provided covers damages only to third parties.
8. In any case where the lessee violates any of his/her obligations or in case the information stated is not accurate or does not show the same diligence in driving, using and supervising the vehicle then the lessor company is entitled to terminate the contract and to demand the full compensation of any damage that may arise as a result of the above.
9. The lessee is entitled to return the vehicle before the end of the agreed rental period provided that he/she has fulfilled all his/her obligations under this contract.
10. If the vehicle is damaged, do not abandon it. Call us immediately or send a message with your current location directly on our WhatsApp or Viber. In case of theft of the vehicle the only person responsible is the lessee.
11. The lessee is obliged to return the vehicle in the same condition in which it was received. Also, in case of an accident, the lessee is obliged to report the incident to the nearest police station within 24 hours and then to contact the lessor company of the vehicle. Otherwise, the lessee becomes liable for any damage caused.
12. The lessee is the only person allowed to drive the vehicle. Any additional drivers should be registered in the rental agreement and have the appropriate driving licence.
13. It is strictly forbidden for the vehicle to leave the area of Chania.
14. All prices include VAT as determined by the state.
15. A single day rental is from 09:00 AM until 21:00 PM.